Food & Farm Tours
Contact: Alexandra Fox
Since 2012, Food & Farm Tours has been a beloved experience for Bay Area locals and out-of-towners looking to experience the bounty of Marin and Sonoma Counties through intimate culinary adventures at some of the area’s best farms and restaurants. From artisan cheese tastings complete with baby goat and sheep cuddles, to behind-the-scenes coastal oyster tours to expert-led pairing classes at breweries, wineries and distilleries, Food & Farm Tours treats guests to unique and intimate experiences only an hour north of San Francisco.
- Exclusive access to farms and creameries that are usually closed to the public
- Sneak peek tastings of brand new cheeses, wines, beers and spirits
- Farm-to-table cooking classes that include picking up ingredients at local farms and then learning to cook with them in a beautiful, pastoral location with a local chef
- Behind-the-scenes oyster tour complete with exclusive access to see oyster beds via boat, oyster-shucking lessons, and lunch on a secluded beach
- Fully customized tours for groups of all sizes, including expanded offerings for corporate off-sites and team building retreats popular with companies in SF and beyond.
- Learn about local history and food production, including how local farmers and artisans have become world leaders in organic and sustainable food production
- Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor, with exclusively 5 star reviews