Marin Art & Garden Center

image

30 Sir Francis Drake Boulevard

Ross, CA 94957

415-455-5260

www.magc.org  


  • green bizBay Area Green Business

Marin Art & Garden Center stands on land that was originally part of a Mexican land grant called "Rancho Punta de Quentin."  James Ross, for whom the town of Ross was named, owned it.  He settled here in 1857 on the west side of Corte Madera Creek, which was known as Ross Landing.  In 1863, James Ross' daughter married George Worn and they built their home on a portion of the property which is now the Marin Art & Garden Center.  Read more here...

A splendid place to share a picnic or enjoy a meditative tour, and the perfect location for weddings, memorials, corporate retreats, and other special events.  If interested in planning a special occasion, please contact Stacey Kamp at 415-454-1301.