Stafford Lake Bike Park is the North Bay’s first public bike park offering 17 acres of exciting riding for all levels.
- BMX, mountain bike, and dirt jumper riders are welcome at this award-winning bike park.
- Beginners can try the learn to ride zone with pump track.
- There's a perimeter trail for all skill levels.
- Progression jump course has three jump lines at varying degrees of difficulty.
- Stafford has the only dual slalom course west of Truckee, for intermediate and advanced riders.
Stafford Lake Bike Park is co-managed by Marin County Parks and Friends of Stafford Lake Bike Park. More details for Summer Races 2019.