Cheese Lovers Tasting Experience at Point Reyes Farmstead Cheese Company
Date: Friday, September 30, 2022
Please join us for a tasting of our award-winning cheeses on the gorgeous Fork patio overlooking our farm and Tomales Bay! You and your guests will enjoy an abundant cheeseboard, including perfectly selected and house-made accompaniments. Additional bites from the kitchen can be ordered to round out your tasting experience (see sample menu below). A few of our bovine ladies will be nearby to meet and greet -- petting and photo opportunities will be plentiful!
Duration is 90 minutes
Cost is $45 a person and must make a reservation in the above website link.
Includes the following selection of cheeses:
• Bay Blue
• Original Blue
• Accompaniments: House-made Maple Pepper Almonds, Dried fruit, Rustic Bakery Artisan Crackers, TCHO Chocolate, Olives (Gluten-free crackers available)
Sample Menu of Additional Bites from the Kitchen :
• Original Blue Stuffed Fried Olives
• Journeyman Meat Co. Charcuterie Board
• Toma Mac & Cheese (GF available)
• House-Made Grilled Cheese
• House-Made Ice Cream Sandwiches