Round Trip Ferry from Tiburon to Angel Island
Date: Monday, January 17, 2022
Time: 10:00am, 11:00am, 1:00pm
All tickets are round-trip and include your state park entrance fee. Upon check-in our staff will give you a return trip ticket.
- Tickets are valid for ferry service from TIBURON to Angel Island State Park only. Tickets are not valid for any other cruises.
- Tickets are transferable to another date or time if there is availability on the Tiburon to Angel Island Route.
- Please arrive at least 20 minutes prior to your scheduled departure.
- Advanced bookings are required due to limited capacity. Please arrive EARLY to ensure you make your scheduled trip, as there may not be space on the next departure.
- Return departures from Angel Island back to Tiburon are first come first serve.
One-ways and school groups please contact our office for different rates.
Campers - Please confirm ferry service on both legs of your trip before booking and make sure to select the Camper Tickets!
All fares are round trip and include your entrance fee to the state park.
- Adults (13-64): $15.00
- Seniors (65+): $14.00
- Children (6-12): $13.00
- Small Children (3-5): $5.00
- Infants (0-2): Free
- Bicycles: $1.00
Children 2 and younger receive complimentary ferry rides, but need to be ticketed for capacity control.
Monday January 17, 2022 MARTIN LUTHER KING JR. DAY
Depart TIBURON: 10 am, 11 am, 1 pm
Depart Angel Island: 10:20 am, 11:20 am, 1:20 pm, 3:20 pm
Please note there may be last minute changes depending on demand