Marin County Virtual Job Fair
Date: Tuesday, August 3, 2021
Time: 8:30am - 10:30am & 4:00pm - 6:00pm
This event is hosted by Marin Council of Chambers, Workforce Alliance of the North Bay, College of Marin and Career Point.
Both Job Seekers and Employers must register in the above website link to get started.
For Job Seekers:
- Learn and review company bio and job vacancies
- Talk with multiple company recruiters with the chat function
- One-click option to apply for positions listed
- Visit the CareerPoint North Bay booth for additional job seeker resources
- Beprepared and ready if you are invited by a recruiter to video chat
The Marin County Job Fair is your opportunity to showcase your company and meet hundreds of job seekers in construction/skilled trades, retail, healthcare, food service, customer service, administration, social services, and more!
Here's What to Expect:
- Opportunity to talk with multiple job seekers with the chat function.
- See and act on applications that are posted in real-time.
- Ability for recruiters to initiate a video chat with qualified candidates.
- For efficiency, you may have multiple recruiters working your company booth.