Commonwealth Jewelry Pop-Up at Marin Country Mart
Date: Friday, April 16, 2021
Time: 10:00am - 6:00pm
Commonwealth will take the guesswork out of gifting with a week-long destination shopping engagement at Marin Country Mart featuring a selection of modern jewels curated from beloved global brands just in time for Mother’s Day. Local Alexis Nordby is the keen-eyed editor behind this best-in-class collection which will feature both fine and specialty jewelry at a range of price points.
Featured Jewelry Designers
- Amy Gregg - Amy Gregg Jewelry is rooted in clean Scandinavian design principles. Pops of color are hallmarks of the collection which consists of 18k Gold and Peruvian opal, labradorite, rutilated quartz and other vibrant stones. The collection is well known for its simple yet classic style, geometric shapes and combination of silver and gold to provide timeless wearable art for women globally.
- Andrea Groussman - Andrea’s collection continues to present clients with fun, wearable, sexy and up-to-the-minute yet timeless pieces created from diamonds, precious and semi-precious stones.
- Anita Ko - Anita Ko is an internationally renowned, award winning fine jewelry brand based in Los Angeles. She creates contemporary, luxury pieces with a unique twist designed for the modern woman. Anita has made her mark on the jewelry industry by creating collections that are wearable in both day-to-day elegance and red carpet glam. Her designs are aspirational yet accessible, with unmatched sophistication and femininity.
- Cathy Waterman – Cathy Waterman jewelry captures the beauty of nature in dainty yet bold designs. Shop these breathtaking pieces to add a touch of magic to your collection. Her collections of necklaces, rings, earrings and bracelets are some of the most sought-after jewelry in the country and offer a lyrical, feminine and quietly understated combination of diamonds, platinum, 22K gold and other hand-selected stones.
- Emily P. Wheeler - Los Angeles-based fine jewelry designer and former IMG model Emily P. Wheeler is inspired by the color palettes of time and place, aiming to invoke nostalgia with her work. Her collections are not only created with the finest materials by the most skilled craftsmen in Los Angeles and around the world, but her pieces are also designed with 100% recycled 18 karat gold and conflict-free diamonds.
- Jenna Blake - Jenna Grosfeld, the creator of Jenna Blake Jewelry, is anything but a minimalist. Her vintage-inspired collection of timeless pieces expresses her philosophy of more is more. Unafraid of color, Jenna plays with complimentary hues, bold shapes and textures. Her meticulously crafted pieces are meant to be layered to perfection, and reference both architecture and design.
- Jennifer Meyer - Designed with love and created by hand, the Jennifer Meyer Collection is fine jewelry born and raised in Los Angeles. Founded on the idea that jewelry could be more than an accessory, each design is intended to become a seamless extension of those wearing it — a symbol of luck, celebration and love — a way to reflect on the important milestones in one’s life.
- Lizzie Mandler - Inspired to create the designs that become an inherent part of one’s own personal narrative, Mandler’s designs are at once timeless and time-specific. Imagining classic motifs through her singular, modern lens. It’s her unexpected design direction, including her now signature knife-edge detail, that have earned her industry recognition, and an enviable roster of clients including Rihanna, Madonna, Beyonce, and Victoria Beckham, who covet her instantly-recognizable creations.
- Marlo Laz – Marlo Laz is a fine jewelry brand founded by creative director and designer Jesse Marlo Lazowski in 2014. The Marlo Laz Collection was created for the bon-vivants and aesthetes of the world who have an appreciation for the rare, unexpected and the exquisite. Marlo Laz takes its collectors beyond borders, offering precious treasures, modern keepsakes, and the luckiest of charms. Brought to life through vivid gemstone pairings, intricate engravings, and excellent craftsmanship, their pieces are inspired by the world and made, with love, in Manhattan.
- Melissa Kaye - Melissa Kaye is a New York-based fine jewelry designer. Her collection features pieces that are chic and current yet designed to remain timeless. Drawing inspiration from geometric and natural patterns, she brings a modern edge to classic shapes. Melissa Kaye Jewelry is crafted in New York City with an emphasis on quality of construction. Pieces are 18k gold with diamonds and other precious stones.
- Sig Ward - Growing up on the beaches of Tel Aviv, Sig Ward developed her love for art, nature, architecture and organic design. Now based in Manhattan Beach, Sig continues to be inspired by these elements and incorporates them in her eponymous line of fine jewelry. Drawing from the vivid hues of the ocean, her collections feature opulent precious and semi-precious stones such as Opal, Aquamarine, and Tanzanite.