Date: Thursday, September 5, 2019
Pacific Splendors invites you to savor a 4-day nature immersion like no other, in magical West Marin County, at a historic ranch nestled on the edge of Tomales Bay and Point Reyes National Seashore! This adventure has been created and curated with you in mind by Louise Cottrell (Experience Host and West Marin Aficionado) and Tiana Cicco (Ecopsychologist and Deep Nature Guide). It's a complete immersion experience for nature seekers and foodies in a region that blends agricultural traditions and the great outdoors seamlessly.
Special Launch Price: $1195 per person
Book your stay online! For the full weekend itinerary please visit Pacific Splendors' website.
- All breakfasts catered with organic, locally sourced ingredients
- Group welcome dinner + farewell dinner (farm-to-table meals in local restaurants)
- Private Food + Farm Tour with local sustainable agriculture guide
- Shared (double) accommodation at a historic ranch with an indoor pool and Open Space wetlands right outside your door
- Birdwatching and wildlife viewing
- Sunset over the Pacific Ocean
- Daily deep nature connection walks and ecotherapy activities
- Nightly song and music circles
Additional Location or Other Information
The September 5-8 weekend excursion starts September 5 with an afternoon arrival from San Francisco and ends September 8 with a goodbye brunch and optional bird watching experience at Bolinas Lagoon on your way back to San Francisco.