2019 Mountain Bike Hall of Fame Induction Weekend Morning Ride and Induction Ceremony Dinner (September 13 & 14)
Date: Saturday, September 14, 2019
Time: Ride and BBQ: 9:00am-2:00pm, Dinner and Ceremony: 5:30pm-9:00pm
Join us at The Marin Museum of Bicycling for the 2019 Mountain Bike Hall of Fame's Saturday Morning Ride and Evening Dinner and Induction Ceremony!
Saturday Morning Ride with the Legends: Join us for Saturday morning’s mountain bike ride. Ride leaves the Hall of Fame at 9:00am and returns at about 12:00pm. Plenty of local brews and a great BBQ lunch are included from 11:30am-2:00pm. The ride includes local Marin County trails including White Hill Railroad Grade and Camp Tamarancho singletrack. Past and present Hall of Fame Inductees will be along on the ride. Pace is fun and easy and no one gets dropped.
- Calling all Legends– the ride and lunch are complimentary for all Mountain Bike Hall of Fame Inductees
- For non-inductees, there are 2 ticket levels: Members are $50 and Non-members are $60
Tickets available for purchase online.
The Main Event, Saturday Dinner and Induction Ceremony: Dinner from 5:30pm-7:00pm, Induction Ceremony from 7:30pm-9:00pm. Be here to usher in the 2019 Hall of Fame Inductees and enjoy a delicious & festive dinner of Paella made right before your eyes, along with local brews and wines. (Please let us know in ticketing if you prefer the dairy-free vegetarian Paella, which is naturally gluten-free as well.)
- Dinner and Induction Ceremony: Members $115, Non-members $125
- Induction Ceremony Only (limited or no seating and no dinner, but wine & beer are included): Members $40, Non-members $50
- All current Museum Members at the $60 (Individual) level and above, and all past Inductees, qualify for Member ticket pricing. Lower tier HOF/Voting-only members purchase tickets at the Non-Member rates. Inductees: Please contact MMOB for complimentary ride/lunch tickets.
Note: SEATING IS VERY LIMITED and this event sells out quickly, so you’ll want to purchase your tickets ASAP! We’ll have a limited number of standing-room-only tickets which get you into the ceremony only, after the dinner.
Additional Location or Other Information
Marin Museum of Bicycling is located at 1966 Sir Francis Drake Blvd, Fairfax, CA 94930.