Date: Sunday, June 2, 2019
Come celebrate the Museum's 4th Anniversary with a good old-fashioned bike swap and barbecue. Marin Museum of Bicycling and Hall of Fame's exhibits and archives have grown in these four years, and this event supports the museum's expansion.
- Free swap admittance for all Looky-Loo’s and buyers
- If you have things to swap or sell you can get a Privateer booth space for $25.
- Commercial vendors please inquire at email@example.com. Rent a 6-footer for $10.
- 9:00am-2:00pm Swap Hours
- 11:30am-1:30pm Food, local beers and assorted goodies available for purchase
- 11:00am-5:00pm Museum Visits (1/2 off museum admission for the day)
Additional Location or Other Information
Marin Museum of Bicycling is located at 1966 Sir Francis Drake Blvd, Fairfax, CA 94930. The swap meet and barbecue will be out front.