Date: Sunday, August 18, 2019
You're invited to Marin History Museum's Second Annual Summer Award Celebration at Pacheco Winery! The Marin History Museum will present the award to one of Marin’s most dedicated historians, Dewey Livingston. The Museum takes great pride in recognizing this year's historian, who has gone to great lengths to preserve and present our local history.
This year's celebration includes:
- BBQ meal by Lombardi's Catering
- Wine provided by Pacheco Winery
- Music by Kevin and Jill McConnell
- Herb Rowland - Guest Speaker (Herb Rowland is the great, great, grandson of Ignacio Pacheco and he is the Manager of the Pacheco Winery)
- Pop-up Museum hosted by the Museum's Collections Manager
- A Tin Type photo booth by artist Brittany Bradley - for a minimal fee have an historic, old fashioned photograph taken of yourself and your family
- $35 includes BBQ meal
- $45 includes BBQ meal and a souvenir glass of Pacheco Wine
RSVP online, by calling 415-382-1182 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Location or Other Information
Pacheco Winery is located at 235 Alameda del Prado, Novato, CA 94949.