Date: Saturday, September 22, 2018
This spring we have seen exceptional marine mammal activity in San Francisco Bay and around the Golden Gate Bridge. Join us aboard the Tamalpais as we journey the Bay and just outside out the Golden Gate in search of a variety of marine mammals such as whales, seals, porpoises, jelly fish and birds! This cruise is 3 hours long.
- Adults (13-64): $60.00
- Children (6-12)/Seniors (65+): $45.00
- Small Children (0-5): Are not recommended on board this cruise.
Online tickets automatically give you a reservation. Reservations are required for this cruise.Tickets are non-refundable, yet you can use tickets on another day if you miss the cruise you intended to take.
What to Bring:
- Please arrive early to find parking.
- Recommended to dress in layers.
- Hats, sunscreen, sunglasses and a camera.
- Snacks and beverages are available for purchase from our CASH ONLY bar.
- If you are concerned about sea-sickness please contact your doctor.
- Please be aware that there is the possibility of rough seas on every trip.
Additional Location or Other Information
The Angel Island Tiburon Ferry Terminal is located at 21 Main Street, Tiburon, CA 94920. Paid parking is available in surrounding parking lots, please visit The Angel Island Tiburon Ferry website (www.angelislandferry.com) for lot locations. All parking lots are within a 7-10 minute walk of ferry terminal. Street parking is two hours only.