Date: Tuesday, October 2, 2018
Marin Theatre Company invites you to experience OPENING NIGHT for the production of J.T. Rogers' Oslo in it's West Coast Premiere running September 27 through October 21. Oslo is a darkly-comic and fast-paced epic that tells the true and widely unknown story of how one young couple--Norwegian diplomat Mona Juul, and her husband, social scientist, Terje Rod-Larsen--planned and orchestrated top-secret meetings between the State of Israel and the Palestine Liberation Organization, culminating in the historic 1993 Oslo Accords. Oslo is a deeply personal story set against a complex historical canvas, a story about the individuals behind world history and their all too human ambitions.
Additional Performance Dates and Times:
- Tuesdays-Saturdays at 7:30pm
- Sunday, October 7 at 7:30pm
- Sunday (Preview), September 30 at 4:00pm
- Thursday (Perspectives), October 11 at 1:00pm
- Saturdays, September 29, October 6, 13, & 20 at 2:00pm
- Sundays, October 7,14, & 21 at 2:00pm
- Previews (September 27-30): Center Seating $37 or Side Seating $37
- Opening Night (October 2): Center Seating $60 or Side Seating $55
- Saturday Evenings: Center Seating $60 or Side Seating $55
- Tuesday*, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Sunday Evening: Center Seating $49 or Side Seating $44
- Matinees: Center Seating $49 or Side Seating $44
- Best Deal (all shows, limited availability): Side Seating $25
*Excludes Opening Night. Prices subject to change. Phone orders subject to a $10 per order fee; online orders subject to a $3 per order fee. Disabled seating is currently only available through the MTC Box Office (415.388.5208 or in person). Discount tickets available, please see website for more information.
Additional Location or Other Information
Marin Theatre Company is located at 397 Miller Avenue, Mill Valley, CA 94941.