Date: Saturday, October 6, 2018
Time: 5:30pm or 7:45pm
The Italian Film Festival invites you to enjoy its 2018 line-up of feature films, opening the weekend of September 22-23, and continuing the weekends of September 29-30, followed by screenings on Saturday October 6, 13, 27, and November 3 . Eight films: fresh, recent comedies and dramas from Italy.
Synopsis of “The Last Prosecco”, a mystery/whodunit: There have been a series of mysterious deaths where Prosecco grapes are grown in the Veneto region, including the suicide of a major winemaker and landowner, Count Desiderio Ancillotto. The newly promoted inspector sets out diligently to determine the cause, within a backdrop of secret winemaker societies, an oddball cemetery custodian, other landowners and wine experts. The inspector senses early on that the death of Count Ancillotto has a lot to do with the count’s view of life and the vines.
*All films are in Italian/original language with subtitles in English, and are suggested for mature audiences.
- $16 Single Tickets
- $120 Series Tickets (for all 8 films)
Tickets available online, by box office phone 415-473-6800, or in person at the Marin Center Box Office located at 10 Avenue of the Flags, San Rafael, CA 94903.
Italian Film Festival Screenings:
- "Let Yourself Go" -Saturday, September 22, 5:30pm & 7:45pm
- "It's the Law" -Sunday, September 23, 4:00pm & 6:00pm
- "It's All About Karma" -Saturday, September 29, 5:30pm & 7:45pm
- "From Naples with Love" -Sunday, September 30, 4:00pm & 6:00pm
- "The Last Prosecco" -Saturday, October 6, 5:30pm & 7:45pm
- "Holding Hands" -Saturday, October 13, 5:30pm & 7:45pm
- "Easy" -Saturday, October 27, 5:30pm & 7:45pm
- "Friends By Chance" -Saturday, November 3, 5:30pm & 7:45pm
Additional Location or Other Information
All films are at the Showcase Theatre, Marin Center, 10 Avenue of the Flags, San Rafael, CA 94903.