Italian Film Festival "Easy"
Date: Saturday, October 27, 2018
Time: 5:30pm or 7:45pm
The Italian Film Festival invites you to enjoy its 2018 line-up of feature films, opening the weekend of September 22-23, and continuing the weekends of September 29-30, followed by screenings on Saturday October 6, 13, 27, and November 3 . Eight films: fresh, recent comedies and dramas from Italy.
Synopsis of “Easy”: After the drop-off in his career as a go-kart driver, caused by a weight gain that actually prevents him from getting into his car, Easy becomes lonely and depressed, even returning home to live with his mother. But then Easy accepts a new job that enables him to do what he knows best: drive! As he undertakes his new assignment, he encounters numerous misadventures in the wild and mountainous Ukrainian landscapes, consistently creating doubt for him and for the audience as to whether he will make it! There will be moments of quiet humor, together with frustrating setbacks, challenging Easy to absorb it all!
*All films are in Italian/original language with subtitles in English, and are suggested for mature audiences.
- $16 Single Tickets
- $120 Series Tickets (for all 8 films)
Tickets available online, by box office phone 415-473-6800, or in person at the Marin Center Box Office located at 10 Avenue of the Flags, San Rafael, CA 94903.
Italian Film Festival Screenings:
- "Let Yourself Go" -Saturday, September 22, 5:30pm & 7:45pm
- "It's the Law" -Sunday, September 23, 4:00pm & 6:00pm
- "It's All About Karma" -Saturday, September 29, 5:30pm & 7:45pm
- "From Naples with Love" -Sunday, September 30, 4:00pm & 6:00pm
- "The Last Prosecco" -Saturday, October 6, 5:30pm & 7:45pm
- "Holding Hands" -Saturday, October 13, 5:30pm & 7:45pm
- "Easy" -Saturday, October 27, 5:30pm & 7:45pm
- "Friends By Chance" -Saturday, November 3, 5:30pm & 7:45pm
Additional Location or Other Information
All films are at the Showcase Theatre, Marin Center, 10 Avenue of the Flags, San Rafael, CA 94903.