Date: Thursday, March 15, 2018
Time: Evening and Matinee Showtimes
Marin Theatre Company's 2017/2018 season continues with the west coast premiere of Sarah DeLappe's The Wolves. Left quad. Right quad. Lunge. A girl's indoor soccer team warms up. From the safety of their suburban stretch circle, the team navigates big questions and wages tiny battles with all the vim and vigor of a pack of adolescent warriors, A portrait of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness for nine American girls who just want to score some goals.
Showtimes: Performances run March 15-April 8
Evenings: Tuesday-Sunday, 7:30pm
- Sunday (Preview) March 17, 4pm
- Thursday (Perspectives) March 29, 1pm
- Saturday, March 24 & April 7, 2pm
- Sunday March 25, April 1 & 8, 2pm
- Previews (March 15-18): Center or Side Seating $37
- Opening Night (March 20): Center Seating $60, Side Seating $55
- Saturday Evening: Center Seating $60, Side Seating $55
- Tuesday*, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Sunday Evenings: Center Seating $49, Side Seating $44
- Matinees: Center Seating $49, Side Seating $44
- Best Deal (all shows, limited availability): Side Seating Only $25
* Excludes Opening Night. Prices subject to change. Phone orders subject to a $10 per order fee; online orders subject to a $3 per order fee. Disabled seating is currently only available through the MTC Box Office (415.388.5208 or in person). We apologize for any inconvenience.
Discounts and special rates available only by calling or visiting the Box Office in person: (415) 388-5208. Promo Codes distributed for online redemption subject to availability. Only ONE (1) Promo Code will be valid per order. Promo Codes do not apply to Best Deal ($25) tickets.
Additional Location or Other Information
Marin Theatre Company is located at 397 Miller Avenue, Mill Valley, 94941. Please arrive at the theater early enough to give yourself ample time to find parking. Parking lots are conveniently located adjacent to the theater, but DO NOT park in front of an open business, especially in the Eggers Plaza parking lot behind the theater, as your car may be towed. Parking along creek in the Eggers Plaza parking lot is allowed. If these lots are full, free street parking is available on Miller Avenue and on the neighborhood streets around the theater. We recommend that you arrive at the theater at least a half hour prior to curtain. Please be aware: Cars parked in front of open businesses may be towed.