Date: Saturday, June 9, 2018
Everybody wants to sing to the fell-good songs of Abba, so here's your chance! On Saturday June 9, Mountain Play invites you to experience the Mamma Mia Sing Along Saturday-the same great show except everyone is encouraged to belt out the words to the songs you love to sing. You'll feel your troubles disappear after rollicking renditions of "Dancing Queen" and "Mamma Mia"!
Building on a century of tradition, the Mountain Play Association produces enriching theatrical experiences that stimulate creativity, engage our community, and foster a lifelong enjoyment of the performing arts. The pinnacle event is a spectacular, outdoor production that also nurtures an appreciation for the unique beauty of Mount Tamalpais.
105th Season Peformance Dates: all perfrormances start at 2pm
- May 20*
- May 27
- June 3*
- June 9-Sing Along Saturday
- June 10*
- June 17
General Seating Tickets: The majority of the venue is first-come, first-seated and is usually filled by 11am on performance dates.
- Adult $40
- Early Bird Senior (65+) $35, early bird pricing ends March 31
- Early Bird Young Adult (14-21) $25, early bird pricing ends March 31
- Children (4-13) $20
- Children 3 and under FREE
- Disabled Seating by reservation only $30, Companion $45
Reserved Seating Tickets: Choose from four levels of special packages! Each reserved seat includes cushioned seating and red priority exit shuttle line passes, and a tax-deductible donation to help sustain the continued excellence of the Mountain Play tradition.
- Patron’s Circle Seating with Dining in the Woods: $175 (Adult) & $85 (Youth 13 & Under), reserved seating in premier shaded section, one reserved parking space near the theatre for every four Patron's Circle tickets purchased. Lunch by Debbie Ghirighelli Catering, Dining Times: 12:00pm, 12:15pm, 12:30pm or 12:45pm
- Director’s Circle Seating: $100 (Adult) & $75 (Youth 13 & Under), reserved seat in premier shaded seating section
- Orchestra Sun Circle: $65 (Adult) & $45 (Youth 13 & Under), front row seats, reserved seat in center orchestra sun section in the first three rows, you will be IN THE SUN all day – bring a hat and sunscreen!
- Club Circle: $60 (Adult), $50 (Senior Adult over 65), $45 (Youth 13 & Under), reserved sun seats in the orchestra section at house left
- Discounts such as early bird or group are not valid for reserved seating
Group Sales: Just drop 10 or more general seating tickets into your online cart and you’ll save $2 off each adult, senior or youth ticket. If your group is larger than 25, call the office at 415-383-1100 for more options.
Tickets available for purchase online or by calling 415-383-1100.
Additional Location or Other Information
For details on the many different ways to get to Cushing Theater, visit the website at https://www.mountainplay.org/plan-your-visit/directions. There is very limited parking on the mountain and we encourage you to help reduce vehicle impact on the fragile ecology by taking The Mountain Play Express shuttle! If you want to secure a parking spot in the VIP lot, check out the Patron’s Circle reserved seating package. The parking lots closest to the theater are reserved for members, patrons with disabilities who have reserved through the Mountain Play office, and bus arrival and departure.