Golden Gate Bay Cruise with Red and White Fleet, Daily
Date: Friday, June 1, 2018
Time: Daily Departure Times: 9:15am, 10:00am, 11:15am, 11:45am, 1:10pm, 1:40pm, 2:30pm, 3:00pm, 3:45pm, 4:15pm, 5:00pm, 6:15pm
Join us on Red and White Fleet's Golden Gate Bay Cruise, The Original San Francisco Bay Cruise! Cruise along San Francisco’s breathtaking waterfront, under the majestic Golden Gate Bridge, and loop closely around notorious Alcatraz Island. On our Golden Gate Bay Cruise you’ll discover the city’s colorful history and world famous landmarks with personal headphone audio in 16 languages. During the Golden Gate Bay Cruise, you may also experience up-close wildlife encounters including seagulls, pelicans, and sea lions. At times, you may see even harbor porpoises and whales, so be alert!
- Adult (18+): $32.00
- Youth (5-17): $22.00
- Tickets are valid for any Bridge 2 Bridge Cruise departure time for 365 days after purchase.
Children ages 4 and under receive complimentary admission to Red and White Fleet cruises but need to be ticketed for capacity control. If you have a child aged 4 or younger in your group please call (415) 673-2900 once you’ve placed your order.
Details on our Golden Gate Cruise Bay Cruise:
- Available on board is a full bar with drinks and snacks (at reasonable prices).
- Cruises Depart from Pier 43 ½, Fisherman’s Wharf.
- There are 8-18 daily departures from Pier 43½ starting at 10:00am (and as early as 9:15am in the Summer months).
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to departure. Boarding on first-come, first-serve basis.
- The Golden Gate Bay Cruise departures between 1:10pm and 3:45pm tend to be visited by tour groups. For a more peaceful experience, we recommend hopping on earlier or later cruises, or try our Bridge 2 Bridge Cruise in the afternoon hours
Additional Location or Other Information
Daily departure is from Pier 43 ½, located at the intersections of Taylor St. and Embarcadero in the heart of historic Fisherman’s Wharf, right behind the famous Fisherman’s Wharf Crab Wheel and next to such well-known restaurants as Alioto’s, the Franciscan, and Boudin. Red and White Fleet can offer one-hour of parking validation for cars entering the Triangle Parking lot (located across the street from Pier 43 1/2 cornered by Jefferson, Taylor Street and Little Embarcadero). Validation can be offered to cars that enter the lot between 10:00am and before the final public cruise of the day departs. We’re sorry, but we are unable to validate if you entered the lot before 10:00am.