Date: Saturday, January 20, 2018
Come join us at the 2018 Gem Fair in the Marin Center Exhibit Center! Gem Fair is one the largest gem, jewelry & bead shows in the United States. With nearly 50 shows a year, Gem Fair brings to the west coast, and some areas of the Midwest, quality gems, beads, crystals, minerals, findings and earth treasures directly to Marin. Gem fair vendors offer quality merchandise at manufacturers' prices. You'll discover fine jewelry, costume jewelry, precious & semi-precious gemstones, millions of beads, sparkling crystals, gold & silver, tools, jewelry supplies & boxes all under one roof!
- $7 weekend pass
- Children 11 and under are FREE
- Sign up now and get a FREE PASS
- Complimentary admission when you bring a food donation for the SF-Marin Food Bank
Gem Fair at Marin Center Days and Hours:
- Friday, January 19, 12:00pm-6:00pm
- Saturday, January 20, 10:00am-6:00pm
- Sunday, January 21, 10:00am-5:00pm
Additional Location or Other Information
Marin Center/Exhibit Hall is located at 10 Avenue of the Flags, San Rafael, CA 94903.