Easter at Station House Cafe
Date: Sunday, April 1, 2018
Time: Breakfast hours: 8am-11am, Lunch hours: 11am-3pm, Brunch specials: served from 8am-3pm, Dinner: 5pm-9pm
Enjoy Easter Sunday at Station House Cafe! Station House is a favorite for Easter celebrations, so we recommend you reserve your table in advance!
Easter Sunday LIVE Music:
- Caroline Dahl on the piano during brunch hours, 11am-2pm. Caroline is a self-taught master pianist of the American indigenous piano styles of Boogie Woogie, Blues, Rock ‘n Roll and Country Swing.
- Pete Madsen playing from 5-8pm. Pete is an acoustic blues, ragtime and slide guitarist from the San Francisco Bay Area who blends Kottke-esque virtuosity with thoughtful writing skills to produce wonderful guitar excursions. He will be joined by Chuck Ervin on bass, harmonica and vocals.
- Brunch Special: Salmon Benedict, herb hollandaise, sourdough English muffin, country potatoes
- Drinks: Full bar includes Bloody Marys, Mimosas and a lovely selection of sparkling wines from French champagne to Point Reyes’s own Heidrun Meadery’s orange blossom sparkling mead
- Supper: Braised pork shank, spring vegetables, creamy polenta
Additional Location or Other Information
Station House Cafe is located at 11180 Highway One, Pt. Reyes Station, CA 94956.