Date: Saturday, March 25, 2017
You're invited to Fairfax's Annual Rite of Spring, Fairfax Brewfest! Come and enjoy an afternoon of unlimited tastings of California and Northwest brews, lively music, and delicious food, featuring over 17 breweries and brewmasters presenting over 60 of their most popular beers and their newest concoctions. Fairfax Brewfest is a 21 and up event.
- Hoppin' Live Music from Tom Rigney and Flambeau
- Indoor and Outdoor Beer Gardens
- An array of delicious food (corned beef sandwhiches, grilled sausages, garlic fries) from local makers like Taste Kitchen and Table, Pedemonte & Co., and Freshway; all sold separately.
- Audience Choice "Taste 'Em and Rate 'Em" Contests with awards to the best brews
- General Ticket Holders: 1pm-5pm
- VIT Ticket Holders: 12pm-5pm
Advance tickets on sale online at www.fairfaxbrewfest.com or at one of three locations in Marin beginning February 24: Iron Springs Pub & Brewery (Fairfax), Marin Brewing Company (Larkspur), or Moylan's Brewery & Restaurant (Novato). MOST TICKETS SELL IN ADVANCE. If tickets do not sell out in advance online and in pub, then any remaining tickets will be sold at the door. Cash, credit, and debit accepted, no checks.
- Advance Tickets: $40
- Day Of: $50 (if available)
- VIT (Very Important Taster) Tickets, only 100 available online until February 28 or sold out
- Included in the ticket: souvenir silk-screened Fairfax Brewfest tasting glass,unlimited beer tastings from brewers, live music, a day of truly authentic craft brew experiences, and fun!
- Designated Driver Passes: $15 (available online or at the door not at pubs. Designated Drivers can enjoy live music, complimentary soft drinks, and provide safe passage home for Brewfest lovers.)
Fairfax Brewfest is held at Fairfax Pavilion. Walking, non-motorized transportation, public transportation, or transportation for hire is highly suggested. Free valet bike parking at the door will be provided by the Marin County Bicycle Coalition. Fairfax Brewfest has partnered with On Tap Beer Tours for shuttles from Sonoma and northern Marin (sold separately). See their website for details and to purchase advance shuttle tickets! Free lot and street parking is available in downtown lots near the Pavilion and on local streets. Please respect residents by parking carefully and being respectful of residential areas and parking regulations.