Date: Saturday, July 8, 2017
Time: Doors Open at 6:00pm VIP/Reserved, 6:15pm Public, Pre-Event 6:40pm, Program Begins 7:00pm
Enjoy Osher Marin JCC's 25th Annual Summer Night's Festival, Americana Night featuring The Brothers Comatose! The Brothers Comatose offer a southwestern-tinged rowdy, string band sound infused with a sense of relaxed, experienced confidence. This event is ideal for families and all generations, the Summer Nights venue is set against the beautiful hills of Marin and within a secluded, self-contained, safe, park-like environment that is expansive, open and yet accessible only through the JCC.
Tickets: Tickets go on sale May 15! Purchase tickets in advance for best pricing.
- General Admission (picnic/turf or chairs in rear): $22 members/$25 public/$30 day of (members and public), age 17 and under FREE
- Reserved Table Seating (single chair or full table for 4 at back of turf): $35 Cabaret Table Seating/$120 Full Cabaret Table (includes 4 tickets)/$240 Picnic Table near playground (includes 8 tickets)
Bring a picnic or purchase a delicious meal from a fave local restaurant’s on-site pop-up. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, dinners, sweets, savories, and treats available for purchase.
Summer Band Line Up:
- July 8: Americana-The Brothers Comatose
- July 15: African-Thomas Mapfumo & The Blacks Unlimited
- July 22: Latin Big Band: Pacific Mambo Orchestra
- July 29: Afro-Cuban: Ricardo Lemvo & Makina Loca
- August 5: Summer of Love: Melvin Seals & JGB
Osher Marin JCC is located at 200 N. San Pedro Road, San Rafael, CA 94903. Lot and street parking available. Bring picnics, blankets, LOW BACK (only) Lawn Chairs. Please leave at home high back chairs, alcohol, pets, grills, and glass containers.