Date: Monday, January 30, 2017
Time: 1:30 pm
Phone: (415) 599-9222
Dive deep into the heart of the Tomales Bay oyster world! Enjoy exclusive, behind-the-scenes tours at two oyster farms to learn about what goes into farming delicious, sustainable bivalves. Then taste beautifully prepared oysters at two local eateries. Sample them raw, baked, barbecued and smoked, all while taking in the beautiful waterfront views. A shucking good time!
- Learn about local history over a cheese platter in the magical Boathouse at Nick’s Cove
- Take a tour at Hog Island Oyster Company and sample their raw Sweetwaters and their famous BBQ oysters with chipotle bourbon butter
- Go behind-the-scenes at Tomales Bay Oyster Company and get a professional shucking lesson
- Visit the Marshall Store and taste their smoked oysters, bacon oysters, oysters Rockefeller and more!
- Savor three types of grilled oysters and a wine pairing at Nick’s Cove
- Take in the stunning views of Tomales Bay
- Meets in Marshall, an hour north of San Francisco
- includes transportation, tours, tastings and a wine pairing
- Small groups of 4-7 guests
- Reserve Now
- email: email@example.com
Available Mondays and Fridays, $195 per person