Date: Thursday, January 5, 2017
Beginning January 5, 2017, throughout the rest of the month, daily, Gourmet Food & Wine Tours offers an all-inclusive experience with a 1/2 glass of local wine on each and every four sit-down stops. Stroll Bridgeway and enjoy tidbits of food, wine and history. Let our knowledgeable "Gourmet Guides" show you where to eat when in Saucy Town! This bayside village boasts a handful of famous restaurants on and near the ferry and is a perfect place to spend a morning exploring the top restuarants with some of the worlds most beautiful views.
Our list of esteemed restaurants we visit currently include any combination of the following: Spinnaker, The Trident, Poggio, Bar Bocce, The Barrel House, and Pick Me Up Chocolate.
Highlights of the Sausalito Food & Wine Tour include:
- Visiting top locations for food, chocolate, wine & coffee
- Varietals from Napa & Sonoma inlcuding Frank Family Wines, St Francis Winery and a rotating wine from Italy
- Guided experience of sampling contrasting flavors
- Exploring and learning about the rich history of Sausalito
- Experiencing Sausalito's extraordinary views
- Compelling photo opportunities
- Top 100 Bay Area Restaurants & Michelin Guide included
- All Inclusive: $155
- Food Only: $95
Groups average 4-6 people, 3 pairing stops and 1 dessert stop with French-press coffee.This tour is intended as a very filling multi-course lunch with pairings. Four to five sit-down restaurant experiences in all, with a chocolate stop on days when they are open.
Inquire with renee@gourmetfoodandwinetours for private groups.
All participants must be 21+ and arrive with a valid ID. Tours will run rain or shine. Please check the weather and dress in layers and comfortable walking shoes. Specific parking details will be included in the meeting location directions after purchasing tickets.