Date: Saturday, April 22, 2017
Time: 6:00 pm -8:30 pm
Phone: (415) 992-4700
Create sunset-inspired works of art! You and your family will hike to a beautiful vista and make gorgeous, two-dimensional art pieces to remember your evening. NatureBridge will provide the art supplies. Recommended for kids in grades 3 - 6.
This program features an Environmental Science Educator-led hike in the Marin Headlands. Our evening hikes are usually no more than 2 miles and allow for fun and learning along the way. After the hike we provide all the necessary supplies for some fun around the campfire including S'more roasting, campfire skits & fun sing alongs!
* Please be aware that NatureBridge cannot be responsible for traffic conditions. Please give yourself plenty of time to arrive on time.
* Cell service and GPS systems are unreliable once inside park boundaries, so please take a moment to find our location on a map.
* Children of all ages are welcome. Baby carriers are suggested for children 4 and under.
* Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
* Registration ends 24 hours prior to event.
* Please arrive promptly at the beginning of each program.
Tickets cost $15. NatureBridge Golden Gate, 1033 Fort Cronkhite, Sausalito, CA 94965