Date: Sunday, July 3, 2016
Time: 11:00 am - 11:00 pm daily
Phone: (415) 473-6400
June 30th - July 4th: Events and Attractions
(All free with gate admission)
- See the amazing Chinese Circus of Beijing perform at 1 p.m., 3 p.m. and 5 p.m. daily in the 800-seat Marin Veterans’ Memorial Auditorium.
- 28 Free Carnival Rides featuring 10-story Giant Ferris Wheel and Solar Carousel from Butler Amusements.
- Fireworks over the lagoon nightly at 9:30 p.m.
- Attractions for the entire family: Something Ridiculous comedy juggling duo, Golden Gate Garrison – 501st Legion, Jeremy the Juggler and Rawhide Express Train.
- Fun Attractions for the entire family: Something Ridiculous comedy juggling duo, Puppets and Little Players Theatre, Golden Gate Garrison – 501st Legion, Jeremy the Juggler and Rawhide Express Train.
- Over 12,000 Exhibits including Fine Arts and Crafts, Art Chairs, Cartoons, Photography, Bonsai, Home Arts, Baked Goods, Junior Arts, Gardens and Flowers.
- Barnyard features farm animals, Great American Pig Races & Petting Zoo, Fur & Feathers Tent, Vaulting, Junior Dairy Cattle Show, Sheep Dog Trials, Junior Dairy Goats and Classic Beef Show, Market Swine Show and Pygmy Goats.
- Three Twins Solar Stage features popular contests: Hip Hop and Break Dance, Dancing Stars, Singing Stars and “Star Search” Performing Arts Competitions.
Additional Location or Other Information
Tickets - available starting May 16. Thursday, June 30 is Children’s Day - Children 12 and under are admitted FREE. Online: $15 Adult age 13-64, $12 Child age 4-12, $12 Senior age 65 and over. At the gate: $20 Adult age 13–64, $15 Child age 4–12, $15 Senior age 65 and over, Free for children under 4, Admission includes concerts, exhibits, entertainment, nightly fireworks and 28 free carnival rides.