Date: Friday, January 6, 2017
Time: 10:30 am – 3:30 pm
Phone: (415) 599-9222
Flavors of West Marin Tour
Spend a delicious day exploring beautiful Point Reyes! The Flavors of West Marin Tour is a sampling of the finest cheese, wine, oysters, pastries, breads, organic produce, grass-fed meats and more! Visit seven culinary destinations and enjoy exclusive tours and tastings at each location. Learn about history, sustainable agriculture and artisan food production, all while tasting the best of West Marin!
- Learn about local history and family farming over Bovine Bakery pastries
- Taste the award-winning cheeses at the Cowgirl Creamery
- Get an insiders look into Brickmaiden Breads and sample their wood-fired sourdough bread
- Visit the Bovine Bakery and try their delicious chai
- Savor grass-fed burgers and water buffalo gelato at Marin Sun Farms
- Wander the fields of Table Top Farm and pick fresh fruits and vegetables
- Enjoy a tour and sparkling honey wine tasting at Heidrun Meadery
- Go behind-the-scenes at Hog Island Oyster Company and taste their mouthwatering raw and BBQ oysters!
- Meets in Point Reyes Station, an hour north of San Francisco
- Includes transportation, lunch, tours and tastings at all locations
- Small groups of 4-7 guests
- Reserve Now
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Available Thursday thru Sunday from 10:30 am–3:30 pm - $195 per person, includes transportation, lunch and tastings at all locations.