Date: Sunday, January 22, 2017
Time: 10:00 am - 4:00 am
Phone: (415) 663-1200
Mother Nature can heal us, and Point Reyes is home to top notch wild plant medicines. Embark on an ethnobotanical journey to meet our wild medicines, hear their stories, and learn how to prepare herbal tinctures and salves.
Instructor: Jolie Egert Elan
- This will be a vigorous activity.
- Youth, ages 12 and up, are welcome with adult supervision. If you have any special circumstances or questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Is this event rain or shine? We use National Park advisories to determine whether or not the class will run. Click here to check out current weather conditions!
Class Cancellation Policy: If a registered participant wishes to cancel their enrollment and receive a refund, notification must be received at least 14 days in advance of the class date. No refunds will be issued for enrollment cancellations made less than 14 days in advance of the class date. Class enrollment fees are non-transferable. In the event that the PRNSA Field Institute cancels a class, participants will receive a full refund of class fee.
What to Bring:
- Warm, variable-weather, layered clothing including: windbreaker, gloves, warm hat
- Hat and sunscreen
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Lunch, snacks, and water for the day
- Binoculars (optional)
- Camera (optional)
Fee: $5. Non-Member Fee: $60. Location: Once you have registered, you will receive a confirmation email with directions to the meeting location!