Various Photos by Dennis Anderson · Various videos by Trent Anderson of The Media Group, Inc. · Website Design & Development by Marc Carson Web Design
Date: Saturday, September 28, 2013
Time: 7:30pm or sundown
The Village is proud to present its first annual Family Movie Night Series - starting Sept. 28! As the sun goes down, The Village's courtyard will be transformed into an inviting outdoor lounging area with Adirondack chairs, lush "grass", pillows, delicious refreshments and more! A fun family movie will be shown on a jumbo screen for all to see. The Village is located at 1618 Redwood Hwy in Corte Madera, CA 94925
For our finale movie showing, we're raising the bar yet again by turning the gravel lot into a drive-in movie theater! You won't want to miss this as we bring back this beloved 50's attraction.
Center Court Movie Lounge:
Saturday, September 28th: Pixar's "Up!"
Saturday, October 12th: Warner Bros. "Goonies"
Drive-In in the Gravel Lot by Nordstrom:
Saturday, October 26th: Disney's "Hocus Pocus"
- Events are FREE to the public.
- Concessions will be provided for purchase by local schools.
- Seating is very limited! Please show up early - and we suggest you bring your own lawn chairs and/or blankets!
- Don't miss the pre-movie fun! Crafts, activities and entertainment will be in Center Court prior to each movie showing.
- Shopping & Dining Savings Guides will be available.